battery life....

Discussion in 'Vita Console & Accessories' started by chrisobsessionvita83, Mar 22, 2012.

1. chrisobsessionvita83

chrisobsessionvita83 obi MOD kenobi

is there a way to see what % your battery life is at ?
  2. The Raj Mah Hal

The Raj Mah Hal Long Time Member

Oo. That's actually a good idea. I don't believe there is a way to check your percent, yet. Who knows, it could be released some time soon. :)
  3. chrisobsessionvita83

i actually like to know how much % i have left ... you would think this simple detail would of been left considering it was on the psp ... the menu screen is lacking a lot compared to the psp/ps3 .. they should of just left it alone to the classics ... shame on you sony
    1 person likes this.
  4. fofochi

fofochi Colo-Colo

yeah i also like the classic menu screen
  5. chrisobsessionvita83

i think they were trying too hard to do something out of their comfort zone .. but they could of just incorporated touch the classic menu ... and i'm sure everyone would of been like FU*K YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! haha
  6. karimknight

karimknight Active Member

lets hope they put it in their next update :/
  7. 4Qman

4Qman New Member

I'm pretty certain this will be enabled in a future update :)
  8. The Raj Mah Hal

I honestly like everything about my Vita.. There's nothing I have a big issue with or hate, SONY did an awesome job considering it's the first month or two since the console has been released. It's going to get better and better with every update, that's for sure.
  9. chrisobsessionvita83

nah , yeah i agree ... but i would of rather ed have had the classic menu screen :D but its a beast machine hah
  10. The Raj Mah Hal

I actually like this one more. At first I didn't, but I've really warmed up too it. :)
  11. chrisobsessionvita83

it's cool... it's just lacking that mature menu ... i don't know
  12. The Raj Mah Hal

I sort of see where you're coming from. This shits hard to explain, I know! LOL.
  13. chrisobsessionvita83

hahaha yeah you aren't kidding ... it is cool though .. maybe i'm just not used to it
    1 person likes this.
  14. LarryT

LarryT Mr. Nice Guy

I actually like the menu style of the PS Vita more and more each time I turn it on. However, I would be super excited if they gave us the option of swapping over to the PSP/PS3 style in some sort of future update. That way you could switch back and forth depending on your mood or theme.