Capcom looking at PS3, Vita connectivity for SF x Tekken

Discussion in 'Vita Games' started by Dusean17, Aug 6, 2011.

• Regular Joe

Dusean17 Ultimate Gaming Master

Message Count:
    vBux:
    ⌂331

Register to remove this ad, it's free!
    Capcom has revealed it’s working hard to ensure the PlayStation Vita version of Street Fighter x Tekken runs ‘as good as possible,’ says franchise overlord Yoshinori Ono.

Speaking to the U.S. PlayStation Blog, Ono-san also said the company is looking at various connectivity options between the Vita and PlayStation 3 versions of the crossover brawler.

"First of all, it's always fun to work on new hardware and try new things....We're doing a lot of customization and tweaking to make sure it's as good as possible on PS Vita," he said.

"The really cool thing about PS Vita, of course, is the wealth of new features: Wifi, 3G, GPS, the gyroscope, and touch panels on both sides," explained Ono. "There are all sorts of cool things that we can do with those. We want to take advantage of that and really encourage people to get out into the world with their PS Vita and play Street Fighter X Tekken.

"And we're looking at ways to link to the PS3 version as well to get you into the habit of leading a double-life of Street Fighter X Tekken. When you're out of the house, you play it on PS Vita and then you come home, turn on your PS3 and keep going."

Street Fighter x Tekken is due out in 2012. Namco’s also working on its own version of the fighter, Tekken x Street Fighter, though production on the game is still in its infancy.
    • Regular Joe

mikee7315 Ghost

Message Count:
    vBux:
    ⌂59
    Tekken x Street Fighter would be awesome
    • Regular Joe

Repsys7 Ghost

Message Count:
    vBux:
    ⌂658
    FUCK YES. will be soo good!
    • Regular Joe

bankston13 Lamina Dominum

Message Count:
    vBux:
    ⌂1,835
    PSN ID:
    Noctis_the_King
    I would hope so. You don't talk about a new project like transfarring without trying to incorporate it into your games
    • Regular Joe

DaBlackGohan Ghost

Message Count:
    vBux:
    ⌂214
    Did I Ever tell you how awesome your signature and avatar are if you find any more good ones you can spare give some to me please.

Street Fighter X Tekken will be my pillar title on VITA Other than LBP And I Will take on anyone in a friendly rival match don't spam me like Sagat though I HATE SPAMMERS GOD CAN'T THEY GET SOME SKILLZ[IMG]
    • Regular Joe

bankston13 Lamina Dominum

Message Count:
    vBux:
    ⌂1,835
    PSN ID:
    Noctis_the_King
    Agreed. Spammers do suck. Good thing there's always an awesome way to kill them