error code c1-9322-6

Discussion in 'Vita Console & Accessories' started by nicoleybub, Feb 25, 2012.

1. nicoleybub

nicoleybub New Member

Hey, so I got my vita on the 22nd, and since then its been freezing and needing resetting every time it goes into sleep mode. I just tried to start playing FIFA and it came up with the error code c1-9322-6. I've tried googling this but can't find out what it means so I was wondering if anybody had any idea what the error code means?! Thanks in advance
  2. wAtergates

wAtergates Active Member

same thing happen to me i jus hit the ps button swipe down the game and start it over again
  3. nicoleybub

nicoleybub New Member

yeah i've been doing that so far but its been freezing around 5 times a day and its starting to annoy me lol
  4. sodagod

sodagod Cupcake Licker

right, hold down the power button for about 20-30seconds and it should restart and bring you to some kind of menu.

There should be several options! Select "Rebuild Database" then basically restart it and it should be fine!
  5. why_always_me

why_always_me Respected poster

try turning the console on and off. if that doesn't work, then hard rest it by holding the power button for 30 seconds.
  6. nicoleybub

nicoleybub New Member

Thanks, i've been doing the normal reset but it keeps freezing. I try rebuilding the database and see if this makes a difference. Thanks :)
  7. sodagod

sodagod Cupcake Licker

let us know if it works for you :)
  8. nicoleybub

nicoleybub New Member

thanks, it seems to be working okay now. I emailed sony about the error code and they said they have no idea what the code is lol
  9. farhad2k8

farhad2k8 Super Nintendo Chalmers

I got that same error code from FIFA too!!
    One of your save files have corrupt, sadly, you're going to have to delete all of FIFAs game data, or create new save files from career mode and replace your old ones. That's what fixed it for me.
  10. nicoleybub

nicoleybub New Member

ohh how annoying :( thanks though! I haven't got the code playing FIFA since so hopefully I wont have to delete my saves!
  11. The crow

The crow Active Member

I gotta different error code when trying to put in Uncharted for the first time. I restarted and all was good.
  12. wAtergates

wAtergates Active Member

everytime i beat a good team or score on a real good team in career mode this error code comes up
  13. chrisobsessionvita83

chrisobsessionvita83 obi MOD kenobi

1 person likes this.
  14. wAtergates

wAtergates Active Member

15. chrisobsessionvita83

chrisobsessionvita83 obi MOD kenobi