Vita Gets Some RPG Love With Persona 4 Golden

Discussion in 'Vita Games' started by Pants, May 2, 2012.

1. Pants

Pants Administrator

[​IMG]

Sony hasn't learned their lesson. Massive many-hour RPGs help put the company's consoles on the map, yet they've launched their last few consoles without filling that niche.

Perhaps they're figuring it out, as Persona 4 Golden will launch on the PS Vita this fall. The original Persona 4 was very well received on consoles (it received a 90 on metacritic) and Persona 3 Portable was one of the PSP's highest rated games. That certainly makes it look like Persona 4 is in a position not to fail.

Luckily, Atlus isn't going to just bank on those past successes when bringing the game to Vita, as Persona 4 Golden will not just be a port, but a complete re-mastering. The Vita version of the game will include...
    • Remastered graphics and sound
    • More personas
    • At least 1 new character
    • New story additions
    • "Dungeon Rescue" feature to call on real time assistance from other players
    • Tons of other tweaks and alterations
    It certainly seems like this will be a killer app for those that have been looking to get their RPG fix in. How many hours are you going to put into the game?
    ManiniMeany likes this.
  2. DL2000820

DL2000820 Game Addict

can you create your own character or cutomize stuff because if you can ill totally buy it when it comes out
  3. somasun1234

somasun1234 00110110001

I think i buy it!
  4. jvita

jvita Master Mod

*sigh* jrpgs sux...
  5. gammavice

gammavice in_r_inb_ws

I must admit i prefer Western RPG's over JRPG's.. But I'm really into Disgaea right now and I wasnt expecting that so inexpect I'll probably pick this up. I honestly just want Warrior's Lair to release though!
  6. ManiniMeany

ManiniMeany Well-Known Member

Must finish P3P before this comes!
  7. franky

franky New Member

must buy this one:)
  8. Fazeng4rt

Fazeng4rt City Hunter

Yea!!Me WANT...I like cool game..